Saturday, 1 June 2024

Gilbert O'Sullivan – Back To Front. 1972.

 

Gilbert O'Sullivan (Raymond Edward "Gilbert" O'Sullivan) is an Irish singer-songwriter, born on 1 December 1946 in Waterford, Ireland. In 1958, at the age of 11, he moved with his family to Swindon, England. In 1967, O'Sullivan began his career in music. Worldwide, the singer has charted 16 top 40 albums, including six No. 1 songs, the first of which was 1970's "Nothing Rhymed." Over the course of his career, Gilbert recorded 19 studio albums. Gilbert achieved his most significant success during the early 1970s with hits such as "Alone Again (Naturally)", "Clair" and "Get Down".


A1 - Intro / I Hope You'll Stay 2:46
A2 - In My Hole 2:44
A3 – Clair 3:00
A4 - That's Love 3:00
A5 - Can I Go With You 2:45
A6 - But I'm Not / Outro 3:05
B1 - I'm In Love With You 4:22
B2 - Who Was It 2:26
B3 - What Could Be Nicer (Mum The Kettle's Boiling) 3:06
B4 - Out Of The Question 2:57
B5 - The Golden Rule 2:33
B6 - I'm Leaving / Outro 3:03

No comments:

Post a Comment