Wednesday, 28 January 2026

Ray Charles – Modern Sounds In Country And Western Music. 1962.

Modern Sounds in Country and Western Music was an immediate critical and commercial success. The album and its four hit singles brought Charles greater mainstream notice and recognition in the pop market, as well as airplay on both R&B and country radio stations. The album and its lead single, "I Can't Stop Loving You", were both certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America in 1962, as each record had sold at least 500,000 copies in the United States.

Download

Bye Bye, Love 2:09
You Don't Know Me 3:14
Half As Much 3:24
I Love You So Much It Hurts 3:33
Just A Little Lovin' 3:26
Born To Lose 3:15
Worried Mind 2:54
It Makes No Difference Now 3:30
You Win Again 3:29
Careless Love 3:56
I Can't Stop Loving You 4:13
Hey, Good Lookin' 2:10

No comments:

Post a Comment