Monday, 26 January 2026

Some Of Me Poems And Songs - Pam Ayres. 1976.


Some of Me: Poems and Songs is a 1976 comedy album (and later book) by English poet Pam Ayres, featuring her humorous, observational, and colloquial verse. Iconic tracks include "Oh I Wish I'd Looked After Me Teeth," "The Battery Hen," "In Defence of Hedgehogs," and "Not You, Basil".


Side One
The Battery Hen
Oh I Wish I'd Looked After Me Teeth
Minnie Dyer
In Fear Of The Butcher
Like You Would
The Hegg
Pam Ayres And The Embarrassing Experience With The Parrot
Don't Sell Our Edgar No More Violins
Not You, Basil

Side Two  
In Defence Of Hedgehogs
Time
The Stuffed Horse
I'm A Starling ... Me Darling
The Bike
Fling Another Chair On The Fire Mother
Father Dear Father Come Home With Me Now
Good Will To Men, Give Us Your Money
Oh No... I Got A Cold

No comments:

Post a Comment